Currently Reading: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl; Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
ADD YOUR TEXT HERE.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Novella Review: The Too-Clever Fox by Leigh Bardugo

 The Too-Clever Fox
(The Grisha #2.5)
by Leigh Bardugo
Format: ebook (32 pages)
Published: June 4th 2013 by Tor Books
Source: Tor (click here to read now)

  In Ravka, just because you avoid one trap, it doesn't mean you'll escape the next. This story is a companion folk tale to Leigh Bardugo’s upcoming novel, Siege and Storm, the second book in the Grisha Trilogy.









Review:
(Although I got to read this for free my review is still 100% honest)

This novella is another tale from the world of the Grisha Series by Leigh Bardugo.

This story is about a fox whose name is Koja. I really enjoyed reading Koja's story of him escaping many traps using is cleverness. I found that I enjoyed his character a lot with how clever he spoke to get out these traps.

After reading this I do see a resemblance of Koja from Nickoli from Siege and Storm. They both really clever and kind of the same personality. Which is maybe why I enjoyed them both a lot.

I was really surprised at the twist within this tale. I didn't see it coming at all. Koja's story is differently one that should be read. I think it can be read at any time even before Shadow and Bone if you wish.

I gave this 4 out of 5 bats.


No comments:

Post a Comment