Currently Reading: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl; Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
ADD YOUR TEXT HERE.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Get to know a little about me

Since this is my first post I wanted you to know a little about me.
 I love to read books I mostly stick to Young Adult Fiction.

 photo no-effin-waygifpagespeedcehAK-kWAJf6_zps6152ad50.gif
I mostly read Fantasy/ Vampire/ Paranormal/ Fairy Tale Retellings/ Dystopian/ Zombie.
 Of course I don't stick to just these types of books, but it is what I read the most.
 photo tumblr_ms8xtnj4qf1sgm222o1_500_zps9a8d5bd1.gif
I also enjoy reading some Adult Fiction mostly sticking to the same genres as listed as above.
 photo facepalmgifpagespeedcepvHca03cNl_zpsa7f4c31f.gif
Anyways I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming books I plan on review on this blog.
Hope everyone is having a good new year so far!
 photo mehgifpagespeedceVW_1BwyDOE_zps4b7a8e16.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment