Currently Reading: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl; Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
ADD YOUR TEXT HERE.

Friday, January 3, 2014

January Random Read (1): Branded by Keary Taylor

 photo randomreads_zpsda6d17a4.jpg

I wanted to start doing this random read meme hosted by I'm Loving Books. It is were you pick a random book from your Goodreads to-read list, using random.org, to read within the month.

A problem I have is not reading any of the kindle books that I have gotten over the years that were free or on sale at the time. So I decided to use this meme to help me read at least one of the kindle books I have been putting off. So I created a kindle read list and it consists of 36 books.

well here goes nothing:
#36 Branded By Keary Taylor (on list since Mar. 31, 2012)
Synopsis:

 Jessica had the nightmares for as long as she can remember. Nightmares of being judged by people who have died, of being branded by the angels. Her friends and family think she's crazy because of it all. Yet she carries the mark of the condemned, seared into the back of her neck, and hides it and herself away from the world.

But when two men she can't ignore enter her life everything changes, including the nightmares. The two of them couldn't be more different. She will do anything to be with one of them. Even tell him the truth about angels, why she never sleeps, and the scar on the back of her neck. But one of the two has set events into motion that will pull her toward her own judgment and turn her into the object of her greatest fear.




I don't remember how I found out about this book I think I was randomly searching for books one day. Anyways I'm looking forward to reading this book this month. 

1 comment:

  1. lol I love it when random.org picks a book you totally forgot about. That's what it's here for! :) Thanks for joining in on the meme and I hope you enjoy your pick.

    ReplyDelete