Currently Reading: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl; Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
ADD YOUR TEXT HERE.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Wrap Up

 So my Goals were:
  • Read 3 books
  • Read 1,000 pages
  • Read one Kindle Book
  • Write on Review

On Monday I read Branded by Keary Taylor which was my Kindle read it also put my pages at 376. On Tuesday I read 4 books which were 3 novellas and one book (Vampire Hunter D # 3 Demon Deathchase by Hideyuki Kikuchi) this put my total pages at 504.
On Wednesday I continued reading Vampire Hunter D and read only 60 pages of it. Putting my total at 564.
On Thursday was still reading Vampire Hunter D and 20 pages putting my total at 584.
On Friday I finished Vampire Hunter D and read 91 pages putting my total at 675.
Saturday I was at loss at what to read next.
Sunday I started up Cinder and read  138 pages  putting my total at 813.  .

Goals Met:
Read 3 books
Read one Kindle Book
Write one Review

Total Pages Read : 813

All in all I would say I didn't do to terrible for this being my first read-a-thon. I'm really happy I participated and can't wait for the next!


No comments:

Post a Comment