Currently Reading: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl; Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
ADD YOUR TEXT HERE.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Novella Review: Glitches by Marissa Meyer

 Glitches
(The Lunar Chronicles #0.5)
by Marissa Meyer
Edition: Ebook (32 pages)
Published: December 5th 2011 by Tor.com
(if you want to read now click here)
GoodReads Page

  Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. In Glitches, a short prequel story to Cinder, we see the results of that illness play out, and the emotional toll that takes on Cinder. Something that may, or may not, be a glitch...




Review:
(Although I got to read this for free my review is still 100% honest)

This novella is a must read if you have read Cinder. It shows more of what happened when Cinder first arrived at her new home with Adri. I loved reading what actually happened since this scene is mentioned in the book. I thought that it was messed up how Adri treated Cinder since she first arrived but that is how she is all the time. This novella was diffidently a good insight on how Cinder feels a lot of the time. I really enjoyed reading this I thought it was fun seeing Cinder, Peony, and Prince Kai as little kids.



I gave this 4 out of 5 bats.

No comments:

Post a Comment