Currently Reading: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl; Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
ADD YOUR TEXT HERE.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014 Reading Goals/ Challenges

This will be most of my reading goals for this year.
First off my goodreads goal is to read 48 books this year!

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Clarisse has read 1 book toward her goal of 48 books.
hide
1. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
2. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
3.Branded by Keary Taylor
4. The Witch of Duva by Leigh Bardugo (Novella)
5. The Tailor by Leigh Bardugo (Novella)
6. The Too-Clever Fox by Leigh Bardugo (Novella)
7. Vampire Hunter D Volume 3: Demon Deathchase by Hideyuki Kikuchi
8. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
9. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
10. Glitches by Marissa Meyer (Novella)
11. The Queen's Army by Marissa Meyer (Novella)
12. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
13. The Girl and the Raven by Pauline Gruber
14. Nordic Fairies by Saga Berg
15. Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
16. Glitter and Doom by Bethany Griffin (Novella)
17. Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
18. The Park Service by Ryan Winfield
19. Albaster: Pale Horse by Caitlin R Kiernan
20. Thirst by Claire Farrell
21. See How She Runs by Michelle Graves
22. Carnelian by B. Kristin McMichael
23. Cassandra in the Mirror by Piera Sarasini
24. Two Tales Dark and Grim by Rachel Hawkins and Julie Kagawa (Novella)
25. Federal Bureau of Physics Vol 1: The Paradigm Shift by Simon Oliver
26. See How She Fights by Michelle Graves
27.


Next I found out about the 2014 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge hosted by Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf.  I thought that this challenge sounded like a lot of fun. I have been wanting to get into reading more witch books this year so this will give me the push I need to get started. Im just going to be entering on a initiate level which is 1-5 books. I might read more but who knows really. If you interested in looking into to this challenge more you can click on the picture below.

2014 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge

1.The Girl and the Raven by Pauline Gruber
2.


Next I decided I wanted to read at least 2 classics this year as well. Yay Classics!
1.
2.

Also I wanted to join in on more read-a-thons this year as well to help me read more this year.

And then there were Vampires!
I found a vampire challenge that sounds perfect for me! It is hosted by parajunkee.com
  1. The challenge is to read 10 books that have a VAMPIRE as a main, or supporting character
  2. Books can be in any format and should be at least 100 pages. Short stories do not count. You can also post about rereads.
Like I said before this challenge sounds perfect for me and I'm excited to get in on it.
2014 Vampire Challenge hosted by Parajunkee.com
1. Vampire Hunter D Volume 3: Demon Deathchase by Hideyuki Kikuchi
2.


If I add more challenges to this year then Ill update this post with them on it. Hope you enjoyed finding out what I plan on reading in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment